Tuesday 8 April 2008

Kids film


Just thought I’d comment on the film from the lecture a few weeks ago. Unfortunately under circumstances out of my control I missed the lecture, which I was quite disappointed about, so I went ahead and bought the film. What can I say other than SHOCKING! Didn’t quite know what to expect from the film but needless to say it very controversial. A real eye opener considering those kids was so young. It tackled all sorts of issues from underage sex, alcoholism, drugs, theft and STDs. Just goes to show that when you’re that age you think you know everything when in actual fact those kids knew nothing about life or responsibilities. It scary really, but I think this film offers a lot when considering consequences of our actions. I think some of us when were young seem to think were untouchable but it just goes to show how wrong we can be. http://www.reelviews.net/movies/k/kids.html

No comments: