Wednesday 26 March 2008

Maturbation - Reply (Comment)

In responce to http://silverdragon1723.blogspot.com/ post.
Thought I would leave you a comment as you’re post made me giggle in relation to your mom. My parents are very open about sex and what not but I seem to remember my mother being quite revolted when watching the scene with the pie from “American Pie” I think however it was more to do with mutilated pie than the actual act in itself as the films deal with masturbation in a very humorous context. In relation to these films it seems that the only time we openly discuss masturbation is when we address it from a comical level, sex is different though I think. Most the time sex scenes in films are quite serious, whether it’s a romantic sex scene or one fuelled by lust however I don’t think I’ve ever witnessed a masturbation scene in a film that hasn’t been comical in one way or another.

No comments: