Wednesday 26 March 2008

Littering


It may be a far cry from what some people would consider really bad behaviour but I have decided to include this as it’s something that really annoys me. I don’t see any need for people to litter and it really bugs me when I see people doing it. I guess to a certain extent it could be “bad” because it’s considered a criminal offence under Section 87 of the Offence of Leaving Litter - of the Environmental Protection Act 1990. I think it looks so awful when you walk down the street and it’s covered in chip papers and goodness knows what else. Why is it so difficult for people to walk to the nearest bin? It really is discusting and I think more should be done to prevent people from disgarding their rubbish anywhere and everywhere. http://www.defra.gov.uk/environment/localenv/litter/law/lawlit.htm

No comments: